Ashera Serfaty- Shamanic Healing & Energy Medicine Practitioner, Soul Coach, Theta Healer, Yoga & Ayurvedic Practitioner, Teacher & Retreat Guide.
I am a spirited, compassionate healer, coach and guide. I come from a holistic and integrative approach to assist you in your healing and awakening. I understand through my own personal experience and work with others that health and healing is a whole system, body, heart, mind, and soul. It is when we connect to our deep soul and life journey on the level of energy and soul then our original balance and peaceful true nature return to us.
I have been blessed to study with a variety of renowned teachers and Training in the area of Energy Medicine and Shamanic Healing, Yoga and Ayurveda, Theta Healing. I have worked with and indigenous healers directly and work with spirit guides who are always here to assist us along the journey. Though we hear much about awakening these days, it is not always a glorious process. It’s landscape can be challenging as well as rich and beautiful as we embrace it. Challenges are a call or a rite of passage to a new opening. Recognizing that though we may have gone through tremendous challenges and dark nights and may feel like we have failed many times, we are in fact perfect. Like the mountains, trees, the rivers, the streams, the butterflies and the flowers, we are unique and sublime. What makes your heart sing? Why are you here?
I begin my awakening process many years back with several awakening experiences that changed the way I looked upon my life and the world. The process of awakening had been challenging at times. For many years when in my 20’s, and early 30's I struggled with depression. I had horrible back pain due to scoliosis. I knew there was more than met the eye. Yet my soul always pushed me forward toward the truth. As I opened to my spirit and followed the clues along the way. I stumbled but got up again. Knowing there was so much more to life, my healing path deepened. In my discontent and dark times I knew that I must follow my inspiration to be able to live the life my soul was asking for. I followed, Art, Dance, Nature, Yoga and Ancient Healing Traditions. Most importantly following the heart.
Eventually after years of study, intense inner healing work and training in many modalities of energy healing, Shamanic healing, Yoga and Ayurveda, I was brought to the mountains. The high Andes mountains of Peru. I spent 7 years living in the Andes Peru. It was a strong journey. Sitting with these amazing living mountain beings, I learned much. The indigenous peoples and the life of the earth and mountains reminded me to listen. Mostly I learned the truth was always inside me. The remembrance of my authentic self. We are all perfect because we are everything that is. There is only to clear the false beliefs and conditioning and remember our own authentic self and path that makes our heart sing. Though I went through a very intense dark night of the soul on my path, I learned within the darkness and shadow there is a gift that can allow the light to shine brighter. It is within our greatest wound is our greatest gift.
- Energy Medicine and Shamanic Healing- The Healing Light Body School/ The Four Winds Society- Alberto Villoldo
- Sound Healing Intensive with Seattle Sound Temple
- Merkaba- Awakening The Illuminated Heart. School of Remembering
- Quantum Touch
- Toltec Shamanic Training- Dona Bernadette Vigil
- Advanced Theta Healing - Theta Gateway
- 500 hour Yoga Teachers Certification -School of Yoga Institute
- 200 hour Hatha Yoga Teachers Certification- Prana Yoga Institute
- Ayur-Yoga Teacher Training 200 hour Certification- Bethyla ofAyurvedic Institute
- Intensive Yoga Trainings in Iyengar Tradition- Aadil Palkhivala of Purna Yoga Center
- Intensive Yoga Training Yin, Yang Yoga- Sarah Powers
- Ayurvedic Educator and Practitioner's Program- Dr. David Frawley.
- Ayurvedic Trainings and Intensives- Dr. Vasant Lad & The Ayurvedic Institute
- Ayurvedic Aromatherapy Training- Light Miller.
- Ayurvedic Massage- Life In Balance Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Centre
- Intensive study in Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Iyengar, Ayurvedic Yoga
- BA in Sociology & Minor in Fine Art
My energy medicine and shamanic training has taken me to sacred sites in Mexico and Peru where I have learned directly from local indigenous healers, shamans from the mountains and earth over the last 12 years. I have been initiated as a teacher and healer by the Q'ero wisdom keeper shamans of the high Andes of Peru. I am a full Mesa carrier in the Peruvian Q'ero traditions. I have received the sacred initiations and transmissions from the Q'ero shamans from the Andes. These traditions and practices have come to transform my life.
I am here to assist you in remembering your own path, to step on in and live a life where your heart is singing.